• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warchasers II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone, this thread is dedicated to my current work in progress, Warchasers II. This new incarnation of Warchasers will have an all new map, new puzzles and New heroes.

I update as often as I can, and I love feedback, please follow this Link to download the most current version of Warchasers II Alpha.

Version 0.65:

Three areas are available to the players, This first is a remake of the orginal Warchasers starting area, with my own bit of flair, the second area is a simple cave with a hidden switch escape. The final area in this version is the Forked Hall. Inside the hall splits into three paths. The Hall of Agility, The Hall of Intelligence and The Hall of Strength. In each hall you will find an appropriate challenge for each attribute. After the Forked Hall is a shop, and the first Rune of Power you will find in the game. The next area is the first major miniboss, Karkash, the Corpse Ripper.

If you defeat Karkash, you are sent to a healing room, once you are done there you are sent to a hallway that leads to the gates of heaven and hell.

After heaven and hell, the heroes go through a series of hallways guarded by magically gifted enemies, watch out for flamestrike, it is very powerful and could fry you to a crisp.

After you brave the incubation room, you are sent to an area with a shop, beyond which are two chambers, you must brave each chamber to open the door to the next room, which is a hallway full of monsters.

After the hallway you come to a large double gate, you must find a way to open it to enter, the Necrolyte Laboratory. Inside, the Necrolytes have been conducting hideous experiments on various monsters, some come back to life when slain, others have low health, but a massive regeneration rate, some have even stranger abilities. At the end of the Lab, the heroes must face the Necrolytes' most deadly experiment.

After the Experiment Boss, you will enter a second healing room, after which is a hallway that leads to a deadly fight against four spawners and a Dark Generator. After which is a series of hallways that lead to a small room with several switches, the switches are random, pressing a wrong switch will spawn deadly monsters, pressing the right one will open the door and deactivate the traps.

(next area coming soon)

After this is the Threshold to the final area, defeat the monsters and get the Golden Key and the key to the next door, open it, and you will arrive at the final area, this is the last chance to gain exp and heal before heading down the path to the Final Boss, The Incarnation of Death.

NEW HERO ADDED

Essence Weaver, A hero that manipulates mana.

NEW HERO ADDED

Assassin, a deadly and agile hero.

NEW HERO ADDED

Elemental Sorcerer, a potent spellcaster.

NEW HERO ADDED

Blood Hunger, a lifestealing hero surrounded by darkness.

NEW HERO ADDED

Templar, a holy crusader of the Golden Flame.

NEW HERO ADDED

Blade Berserker, a mysterious warrior of a lost art.

At the end of the Demo the game ends in Victory

I would like to thank The Hive Workshop for giving me a place to host my work, and download resources for it!

Last edited:
Level 12
There is an "
edit.gif
" button for a reason... Try pressing it rather than posting multiple times. And this map looks great! GL finishing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.