• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcarft 3 Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Darky27, I recomend uploading Warcraft 3 Viewer to the site.It's 1000x better than Wc3 Image Extractor. With it you can extract and convert skins AND models. You can also look at them with the viewer in 3D, you are able to rotate in all directions and scale in and out and you can take a screenshot of the model/skin with it! I think it's available at wc3campaigns.

Level 1
yes i think he is right i use the wc3 mdoel viewer for a long time now and im very satisfied with it...

Level 2
Warcraft 3 Viewer 2.3b

ummm, ok please tell me why i cant find certain skins/models in MPQ....
for example
i cant find the blood elf spell breaker... :(
i look in the directory of the unit which is units\human\BloodElfSpellThief\BloodElfSpellThief
but OMG its no where to be found
not in textures, not in units\human
not in units\creep
nothing! please tell me, cuz me thinks its not TFT compatible???
thanks

Level 7
u can see the used textures: actual file ----> show used textures. in this case it's Textures\BloodElf-SpellThief.blp (in war3x.mpq)

edit: u posted this 3 times? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.