• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War3modeleditor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a rely mysterus problem here. Long time ago when I first started with modeling, this editor would show team color as black areas when I opened a model in it, also I had to open up a archive for the textures to not be compleatly black. I guess that this is how it looks for most people. But then suddenly it all changed and the textures loaded without any problems at all and it started to show teamcolors. But now that I have updated wc3 it's back to the first thing. does anyone have any ides on how I can make it work as it did when it loaded teamcolors?

Level 3
Hmm ye, this happenes to me too, team colors dnt work. hope anyone can help.... btw how do you open the archieves anyway? cause there's no "Open MPQ File" option at the tab file of the editor.

Level 3
ah I see, thanks! anyway, hope someone can answer the problem about the black thing soon, lots of us may find this helpfull! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.