• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War Rock Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Need:

Terrainer
Triggerer's
Beta testers

A small nice team

COMING SOON

Systems

Bullet 0%
Scope 0%
Movement + Camera 100%
Items 10%
Units 20%

Credits to

jk2pach
Kitabatake
Illidan(Evil)X
ANdROnIQ
ap0calypse
Talon the Mage
oh_snap
opossum (wc3c)

FAQ

Q: You recently started with a map called Invulion, why do you make this now then?
A: Because when i have nothing to do whit Invulion, i get bored, and then why not just work on a second map as a minigame.

Items Working

Grenade (You can throw it, but the charges wont go down :/)
Sniper (Not fully done, got attachment, sets animation, but still bugs)

Level 20
oh, silly of me, it was the first thing i was supposed to post, its a FPS shooter game, with nice grapichs, 4v4, 12v12, 32v32 game, and you got a Medic, Sniper, Assault, Heavy Trooper, alot of guns and you go around and shoot, if you will terrain, you need to make it like your on a battlefield, not alot of buildings and not fully flat neither

Level 18
I didnt get the names but the modelers were from the hive and evryting except the rails were made by one guy.I think that all the places are passable for atleast one big unit.Also there should be a trigger about a custom sky and time per a 'map',i might make another tomorow if you want.

Level 18
Yeah the train and wagons are done by Kofi_Banan (might use some more from his models)and the rails are done by Sephiroth_VII.
Also will you be adding anyting to the map cuz i wanna know if i should start doing another map tomorow.

Level 6
I might have joined, but FPS is never good.
Why can't you people understand that the standard WC3 camera works really well on shooters too, take a look at Toy Soldiers by SnaKy, it rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.