• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Peasants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hard to say since i've added 43 different heros
heres what i do remember
Edit: Spiderqueen, Cloud, Werewolf, Vampire, Werepyre, Sea Elemental, Spongebob, Grim reaper, Baby murloc, Hunter, Assasin, Pandaerean drunk, Kiba (from naruto, please dont comment on that, i understand many people love to bash naruto)

Level 9
I think making the map all your own would be a good idea but u would still probly have to give the LOAP creators credit since some of your hero ideas are from LOAP. Also about the update thing you could start with this amount of heros now and gradually when you update just add new heros and differnt things like items or what ever else your putting into the map.

Level 6
I would suggset using something other than peasants as a theme. it's over-done, and people would relate it with loap and ignore it.

Level 5
  • Kiba,
  • Dragon Hybrid,
  • Sea Elemental,
  • Inventor,
  • Pyromaniac,
  • Clockwerk Goblin,
  • Werewolf,
  • Vampire,
  • Werepyre,
  • Germ,
  • Cloud Strife,
  • Grim Reaper,
  • Baby Murloc,
  • Spongebob,
  • Veliciraptor,
  • T-rex,
  • Sunken Pirate,
  • Metal Dwarf,
  • Spider Queen,
  • Hunter,
  • King,
  • Blood Troll,
  • Mutant,
  • Blademaster,
  • Inuyasha,
  • Panderean Drunk,
  • Sheep God,
  • Time Master,
  • Plush Warlord,
  • Survivor
  • Battle Golem
  • Orc Elite
  • Wolf
  • WolfQueen
  • Shadow Golem
  • Seducer
Edit: i Probably missed a few

Level 9
Here's some ideas I came up with.

-Elementalist
-Conjurer
-Silencer (or assassin but I think silencer sounds cooler)
-Demon Trainer
-Ent
-Hell Wizard
-Gnoll Medicane Man
-Furry Knight
-Voodooist (I didn't know wut someone that practices voodoo is called)

If you like any of these ideas tell me and I'll think of some abilities for them. And I'll keep thinking of new heros over time.

Level 9
Furry Knight would be like the class not the name. Ya I do kinda agree with the LOAP map design probelm. I think you should make a custom map like an areana type map or an other type of map that you like. Probly change the name to. But If you want to keep the idea of leaving it as a LOAP type map then thats up to you.

Level 7
Why hasn't Mini-Me posted "read the Rules yet"? I have no idea what WotP is... You didn't explain it at all, all you said was gimme idea's... Post screen shots and give us some concept of the game... Honestly your asking people to give ideas for something we have know clue about! Thats like asking an American to make a delicous pie! (n00b)

Edit: Omg im an idiot-- Thought this was in map development... My bad ><

<--- n000b

Level 9
I've come up with an abilitie for the furry knight but I was wondering how many allies you'll have on your team because if it isn't very many than he wouldn't really need the spell. The spell is basicly a better version of bloodlust.

Level 4
I have played your game ,it was a good idea with this map have so many heroes.

But there are something you could make your map better ,first when you come up a hero idea ,could it just more than a new model and hero name?Because what I see is some skills are using the same base abilities in game ,I think you could make something new if you want to make the game better.

Level 9
I've come up with an idea for an abilitie for the demon trainer but I also need to know if the map will have creeps on it and not just heros. The idea is if there are creeps maybe make 2 types demons and then just normal creeps. And if you use the abilitie on the demons it takes control of them until your hero dies or they die. and if used on creeps it has no effect. Also another passive abilitie would be to make any takin over or summonded demons stronger.

Level 1
map

yo dude love the map i host it all the time i think its great...if u get any new versions id like to see them ill rehost but whats the deal with the robot that has 10109 damage and is completely retarded?

Level 3
You've probably encountered either the bank guy or a retarded hacked version. If it's the latter don't play it and delete it. Possibly give me a name if there is one.

Level 1
hacked version

uh the name is Loap WotP 7.7~open if u have a new version or the original version and can give it to me that would be nice i'll probably rehost it a lot thanks anaway.:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 34
Sorry but this is bothering me. It's fury, not furry. Furry Knight would have hair all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.