• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of Snow v2.02

♦ War of Snow v2.01 ''Song of Ice'' ♦

By lord_Marrowgrath

Gameplay
[tr]
Who can survive in the Deadly Frozen Kingdoms of Derokka?

Screenshots
[tr]
[
209690-albums5767-picture69381.bmp

209690-albums5767-picture69380.bmp

209690-albums5767-picture69379.bmp

209690-albums5767-picture69377.bmp

Features
[tr]
New Heroes
New Items
New Modes
New Game-play
New Lore

Credits
[tr]
Tranquil, FrIkY, Pyritie, Vestros, Hossom, JetFangInferno, Grendel, Frankster, CombattheWombat, eubz, shockwave, PeeKay, shamanyouranus, sPy, General Frank, Happy Tauren and Ampharos_222, Mc!, Nasrudin, wij, Mc!, Tiki, unwirklich, CRAZZYRUSSIAN, PeeKay, kola, JollyD, Blood Raven, Fjury, -BerZeKer-, fagge, bigapple90, Hellx-Magnus, NFWar, -Berz-, Kimberly, Mr. Goblin, Darkfang, Pharaoh, ChevronSeven, Happy Tauren, BlackDoom, Hemske, Blizzard Entertainment, inhuman89, WhiteDeath, apaka, Edwardswolentoe, Dan van Ohllus, Cavman and PrinceOfFame.

Changelog
[tr]

Changelog 2.02

a. Heroes

New heroes added Spirit of Nature, Whisperer.

b. Items

Boots of Druid added.
Demonic Boots added.
Darkwalkers Boots added.
Cursed Staff added.
Bringer of Seas and Oceans added.
Ranger Cape cost decreased to 100 from 145.
Mantle of Intelligence cost increased to 150 from 100.
Inferno Stone are now active.

c. In Game

AI improved.
Attack icon fixed.

Changlelog 2.01

AI improved.

Changelog 2.00

AI Improved.
Hero select bug fixed.

a. Heroes

New heroes added Frost Giant and Ice Revenant.
_Frost Giant_
Health point base decreased to 10 from 210.
Attack speed increased to 2.10 from 2.60
Attack range increased to 130 from 90.
Cold Winter ability damage increased.
Intelligence per level decreased to 1.40 from 1.80
Eye Freezer ability damage stabilized.
_Child of Storm_
Passive name fixed.
Armor increased to 1 from -1.
_Archangel_
Ultimate cooldown increased to 240/200/160 from 240/180/90 and mana cost increased to 100/200/300 from 90/160/230.
Judgement ability bash chance decreased to 8/14/20/26% from 10/20/30/40.
Damage base decreased to 25 from 31.
_Mage of Deathfire_
Health point base increased to 250 from 150.
Damage base increased to 19 from 0.

b. Items

Steel Gauntlets added.
Ranger Cape added.
Magic Necklace added.
Amzehat the Protector all stat bonus decreased to 14 from 18, mana and life regeneration decreased to half.
Kreyjr Scepter are now active.
Nuu Fal'hanet targeting bug fixed.

c. In Game

Creeps starting spawn time increased to 90 from 60.
Towers attack speed decreased to 1.10 from 0.90 and hitpoint decreased to 1200 from 1600.
Allied heroes now get 50 bonus gold, when enemy killed.
Hero limit bug fixed.
Fast Game mode added.
No Upgrade mode added.
Dragons health decreased to 1200 from 2000.
AI improved.
Dark Servants base building name changed to ''Demonic Portal''

► Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
Snow, Song, Strategy, Teamwork, Fight, Aos
Contents

War of Snow v2.02 (Map)

Reviews
17:51, 27th May 2013 Orcnet: Hell_Master's review:

M

17:51, 27th May 2013
Orcnet: Hell_Master's review:
Hell_Master;2346655 said:
Hello there, I see this is another of your AOS map, its quite decent but as what I said, you have a bad AI scripts and also your game lacks useful starting items. Here is my review for your AOS:

War of Snow v2.00 Review
[+] Good Points:
-Your terrain interests me and it is fabulous. The tilesets you used are fitting for a snow theme like terrain. Terrain also is eye candy because of the doodads you used, they fit each other. Nice job here!
-I love the new heroes in this game. More heroes, means fun and gives more replayability value!

[-] Bad Points:
-Game lacks useful starting startng items. I did ave a look and I cant find something tht will suit.
-AI scripting is really bad if you will ask me. They do not build their items and when they reach less life, they will run but will not come back anymore at the lane to fight but just staying at the lane. To be honest, your AI scripting is indeed worse here than your War of Argent. WoA has a better AI scripting if you will ask me.

[] Suggestions:
-Improve your AI scripting! I would suggest you to read some tutorials here to learn more.
-Add some items and recipes for starting game that will prove useful like in DotA. There are Wraith Band that will serve useful for starting Agi heroes, Bracers for Starting Strength Heroes and Null Talisman for starting Intelligence heroes.
Overall, this is quite a decent AOS map but you should indeed improve it more. I would rate this 3/5 and still voting for Approval.

Level 29
i saw your map and i think:

-there is an only way to attack the enemy, in the dota i played there are at least 3 ways of attack

-and the load screen i should put the preset of campaing of northrend(reign of chaos human) or glaciar ice crown(undead frozen throne)
to make it more ice view, and not blasted lands- hellfire peninsula view

Level 30
Hello there, I see this is another of your AOS map, its quite decent but as what I said, you have a bad AI scripts and also your game lacks useful starting items. Here is my review for your AOS:

War of Snow v2.00 Review
[+] Good Points:
-Your terrain interests me and it is fabulous. The tilesets you used are fitting for a snow theme like terrain. Terrain also is eye candy because of the doodads you used, they fit each other. Nice job here!
-I love the new heroes in this game. More heroes, means fun and gives more replayability value!

[-] Bad Points:
-Game lacks useful starting startng items. I did ave a look and I cant find something tht will suit.
-AI scripting is really bad if you will ask me. They do not build their items and when they reach less life, they will run but will not come back anymore at the lane to fight but just staying at the lane. To be honest, your AI scripting is indeed worse here than your War of Argent. WoA has a better AI scripting if you will ask me.

[] Suggestions:
-Improve your AI scripting! I would suggest you to read some tutorials here to learn more.
-Add some items and recipes for starting game that will prove useful like in DotA. There are Wraith Band that will serve useful for starting Agi heroes, Bracers for Starting Strength Heroes and Null Talisman for starting Intelligence heroes.
Overall, this is quite a decent AOS map but you should indeed improve it more. I would rate this 3/5 and still voting for Approval.