• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War For Two

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
User who uploaded this Presents

WarForTwo
Created by BlackStar

Map Info:

An arena map where 2 people fight to death. Your objective is to destroy the other player"s Town Hall.

Features:

32 Units

1 Hero

12 Buildings

and 3 Bosses

(Lots of custom models and custom icons, i will be adding credits soon)

Some else stuff about map:

I will be updateing my map alot so there will be much more content and terrain.

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:
Comeing Soon

185870-albums2961-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description:
Comeing Soon

Image Description:
Comeing Soon

Image Description:
Comeing Soon

Video Description:
Comeing Soon

[youtube=Optional Title]]
Video Description:
Comeing Soon

[youtube=Optional Title]]

Credits:

Keywords:
war, army, two, fight, arena
Contents

War For Two (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Jan/18 17:46:32 Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Jan/18 17:46:32

Reasons:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions.
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials
The triggers are inefficient: Triggering Tutorials
Credits need to be posted in the description.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: So you really think this is acceptable? :/ This is almost as bad as the previous version, the terrain is even more random now, you've even added a barrens area for no apparent reason, the gameplay is completely simple and features nothing unique or new, gold mines have item drops. (??!!!!) And the only new trigger you've added isn't even MUI.

And that is why I said you are only on the first stage and should rather read more tutorials and post your map in the forums first, not in the maps section.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Now, lets see...

*A disgusting terrain, completely flat, barely any environment doodads, terribly placed walls , ...
*Spammed gold mines, no, it's not fun to gather that much gold just so you can create the same default units

This is basically a map with random custom models and randomly placed doodads everywhere, no custom anything whatsoever. Credits for those models haven't been given either.

So you really think this is acceptable? :/ This is almost as bad as the previous version, the terrain is even more random now, you've even added a barrens area for no apparent reason, the gameplay is completely simple and features nothing unique or new, gold mines have item drops. (??!!!!) And the only new trigger you've added isn't even MUI.

And that is why I said you are only on the first stage and should rather read more tutorials and post your map in the forums first, not in the maps section.