• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of Two Natures

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Choose from 20 unique Heroes and try to win in an epic battle between two Natures. There are 10 Heroes in Light and 10 Heroes in Dark side of Nature.

Keywords:
AoS, War, Two, Nature, Natures, Snow, Other, Of,
Contents

War of Two Natures (Map)

Reviews
18:47, 28th Jan 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: See Shadow Fury's review as well as the map submission rules. Rejected.
Level 21
Your description is too poor. Where are the screenshots? Where is a brief description of every hero? Any reference on shops from which you can purchase items? Any reference on what to do exactly to win the game (like what to destroy and what to defend)? Unluckily, the answers are clear. As long as your description remains as such, your map will not get approved :pmeh:

EDIT:

Tested the map and I found it a copy of DotA. Many abilities are either very simple or copied from DotA (Tornado of Nature Mage, Headshot of Sniper, Divine Shield of Paladin etc...). Then, I don't get why making the "Dark Side of Nature" a perfect dark recolouring of Light units and structures. Couldn't you use the corrupted night elves units instead of darkening the colours? I'm talking about the ones in the Night Elves ---> Campaign section of the Unit Palette. The items, oh dear, even they were partially copied from DotA.

My conclusion is that this map is a clone of DotA. Lack of originality plus same items, skills and terrain style from DotA make me willing to vote for REJECTION!

Last edited: