• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want to see something real scary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Just putting these out there. Theyre probably easy, but I like them :p. I don't know if they've been done already in the previous 104 pages, though.

1. Bah weep chrah na weep mini bon, it's a universal greeting

2. Fakuie san? Yes go ahead. What the iron troll is doing now is putting heads in a pot, they have to boil for 20 minutes so their eyes can be used in a second dish and raspberry sorbet. Mmm sounds good.

3. I'll attract the enemy with my human call.... I'M SO WASTED, I'M SO WASTED!

4. *Music* Welcome back to Jaina in the Morning. *applaud*
We're here with Malvinderoth, hunter of night and his girlfriend Kim.
Now Kim, you think you're here for a make over, right?
Umm Yea?
Mal... why don't you us why you're really here.
Well Kim-cake I love you. But I have something to tell you. Uhh im a -----
(Ohh boy he pulled the wool over your eyes)
Well, actually more of a ------.
What? I don't understand.
(He's a bum, throw him out!)
I thought you worked for the post office.
Well, I -something- moonlight.

Level 4
1.Demon Hunter
2.Thall ( I have a feeling that it's an orc ) wait a second wasn't that the Beast Master too :razz: ok...no idea xD
3.Either Grom or .... no idea :D
4.Necromancer

Level 10
1. and 4. were answered and 2. was obvious when you said about "always open mouth" and 3. was guess ( I was thinking either Nazgrael, Orc shaman or Farseer ). Anyway someone take my turn - I got quite much schoolwork tomorrow ^^

I also heard these Life for Life, Blood for Blood thingies on nice map called "Spartan Tale" and those were orc voices. It's quite epic map.

Status
Not open for further replies.