• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Wall Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello

I was trying to build a wall with some spells but i am unable to correctly create the trigger that leaves me to do what i am trying.

The spells are these

1 A simple summon spell with no error that creates a Red Unit (Max 3 units, creating a new one would remove the first)

2 Another summon spell (i need help here) that should create,between Red Units a temporary wall made of units (i choose units because it seems less buggy than another possible solutions)

Example

WALL.png

Basically i need help creating (and destroying after a period of time) the blue units

Level 11
Hello

I was trying to build a wall with some spells but i am unable to correctly create the trigger that leaves me to do what i am trying.

The spells are these

1 A simple summon spell with no error that creates a Red Unit (Max 3 units, creating a new one would remove the first)

2 Another summon spell (i need help here) that should create,between Red Units a temporary wall made of units (i choose units because it seems less buggy than another possible solutions)
Here is my GODLIKE template for you, sweetheart. Enjoy.
Download it and mark your thread as solved :D

Attachments

• BUILD THE WALL.w3x
    19.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.