1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Vulcanologist Kael (Reforged)

Submitted by Veronnis
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Someone wanted a fun Kael skin so here you go. To change the effect of the spheres around him adjust the spell called spheres and choose a new effect. (Thanks to Nagax for reminding me)
Suggested Effect Replacements: Sorceress Missile, Phoenix Missile, Searing Arrow.
Contents

Cape (Texture)

Glows (Texture)

Main (Texture)

Hair (Texture)

Shoulders (Texture)

1. JLeonard

JLeonard

Resources:
    Resources:
    is there a way we can use this without wcR?

2. Veronnis

Veronnis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There is not. Sorry :(

3. Nagax

Nagax

Resources:
    Resources:
    ''Someone wanted a fun Kael skin so here you go. I may update this skin however. I am trying to figure out how to make the green fireballs around him be normal fire color, if anyone knows how to do that please message me.''

You need to do a spell for that, it's not on the model directly ! It's the sphere spell of Kael attachement (like the bonus orb of fire, storm, death, shadow, frost etc...) So players can change the orb without you to need to change it directly on skin/model.

4. Veronnis

Veronnis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Nagax, Thanks! I had forgotten, I've added you to the credits and included some suggested replacements for the spheres:
    Suggested Effect Replacements: Sorceress Missile, Phoenix Missile, Searing Arrow.

5. NHouben

NHouben

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey quick question. For some reason I can't change the full path of the files. When I click Modify File Properties, nothing happens. The window doesn't open. Do you know how to fix this or do I need to enable something first?

6. Veronnis

Veronnis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am not sure why that is the case, I just usually double click the file names in my importer and rename it like a normal file.

7. FanFictionGaming

FanFictionGaming

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow, this is great! I'd like to use this in a wcR map I'm working on, if that's cool? I'll link whatever you'd like me to. Also, would you be willing to do something similar for blackrock orcs, with the grey skins? It would be pretty amazing and I admit I crave them pretty badly to really complete this project. Or maybe some other darker-themed hero skins? Literally anything like what you made here for undead or orcs I think I can work with and would be so incredibly grateful. Thanks so much for your efforts while the game is in such a raw state, but hopefully with good models/skins like yours, and good maps, we can make the space valuable enough for blizzard to take it seriously.

8. Veronnis

Veronnis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah you can absolutely use it. Since blizzards new EULA I've moved over to unity, but if I make more stuff I'll let you know!