• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vuen's D&D Grand Project 09/15/10

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Apheraz Lucent
(This map is different from the other. It's 256x256 and it should have the XE Bug fixed.)

Vuen's D&D has been a staple in the WC3 Roleplay arena for quiet some time.

Vuen himself has praised this new Grand Project via email. His inspiration and ideas have been continued in this newest version of Grand Project, a resurrection of the old mod from 2008.

Models & Skins
PyramidHe@d
Sellenisko
R.A.N.G.I.T.
DanvanOllius
13lur
donut3.5
67chrome
War_Golum
The_Silent
Hamsta
Sunchips
RaidonGod
Forgotten_Warlord
Usedwell
Tr!KzZ
Lord_T
expresso
Celestea
JetFangInferno
†-Revellion-†
Kitabatake
Red Fox
dipEX!
Bolthan
Callahan
Elenai
gookywooky
DonDustin
Mc!
WILLTHEALMIGHTY
jigrael
Dionesiist
Turiel
Norinrad
Juice_F
Bart_Illidan
Nasrudin
Hueter
Ket Gosolov
obs3rv3r

Code:
Adikutz
Kricz
Vexorian
Rising_Dusk
Anitarf
Berb
grim001

The purpose of this map:

This is a versatile sandbox that allows up to 3 DMs to create their own world, story, adventures, and game play elements in real time. 7 hero slots are also open to allow an immersing roleplay experience where the heroes are challenged by obstacles created by the DMs and encouraged to interact with their fellow players and surroundings.

While primarily for roleplay purposes, this map is limited only by your imagination. Even with just 1-2 DMs the game can be used to create a beautiful world where characters made by the players interact with one another. Use it to plot out your own RPG or WC3 minigames.

With some ingenuity you could create an AoS, Tag, oRPG, Dungeon Crawler, Arena, etc. or switch between any of those, all with roleplay elements involved.

Inside all commands are documented for DMs. Features include: Collision; Fly Height; Modification to MSPD, ASPD, DMG, Armor, Hero Stats, Mana and Life; Bonus Duplication; Modification to Terrain Tilesets and Height; Custom Hero Inventory that can be specified; A ressurection system that can be altered; full JASS and vJASS spells on 95% of the 32 heroes; 4 Spells per hero done in 5/5/5/3 style; 1000 level cap; Spell Add; GUI with many units customized and standard; GUI to click for commands; Doodad and Destructable placement and modification; GUI for doodads and doors; Attachments for units; An RP chat system; Weather Regions set by the DMs; Plus more . . .

Now the semi-boring stuff.
I would like to thank Kricz for helping me fix the bug in the inventory system provided by him. I'd also like to thank Orlandeau for redoing the terrain and providing countless hours and assistance, especially with the items. I'd like to thank Adikutz as well, since he provided a few spells for the map on request.
watermelon1234, Bribe, and Berb all deserve mention for answering my vJASS related questions.

I'd like to thank Clan DnDE, especially Zhou_Yu, Undead_Ravager and The_Master_Lich as well as Marut on USEast for helping me and staying interested in the project. They have been involved since the beginning.

That being said, enjoy the map!

A note: This map has become primarily code either modified or done by me. A lot of the code has been touched up by my hands to make it optimal (Lots of BJs to fix), but by using a base provided by Vuen. Vuen has even allowed me to change it's name if I so wish. An email of his approval can be provided.

Keywords:
Vuens, DnD, D&D, Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplay, Titanhex, sotdrp, furries, fursicution, Grand, Project, DM, Heroes, JASS, Spells, Advanced, TE, Fina
Contents

Vuen's D&D Grand Project 09/15/10 (Map)

Reviews
09:44, 17th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Multiupload.

M

09:44, 17th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Multiupload.

Level 3
I see you're back in working on the map. I wish you luck. Not much I can do to assist, no skill in coding or anything of the sort.

Level 13
Thanks guys! If you want the ships and boats to sail anywhere, just us the NC command and make them go wherever they want. The ships have to have a special pathing map (Where they can only go on terrain and shallow) or they don't appear properly in the tool pallete, which causes big bugs.

I still intend on finding that XE-bug (I recently found and enabled debug mode, which should alert me to the problem with XE.) Thanks :)