• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vuen's D&D Crystal 1.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is Vuen's Dungeons and Dragons - Soon to be updated. Vuen's Dungeons and Dragons offers extensive commands for Dungeon Masters and extensive quests for Heroes to do. You are the Dungeon Master - Do as you please. The world is now under your command.

------------------Or------------------

You are a hero, sent into this world by the Dungeon Masters to do their biddings, to wreak havoc upon rivaling towns, to help poor peasants, or just simply to become powerful. Whatever your path you choose, remember: You have only two objectives. To do what you are supposed to, and to someday become a Dungeon Master.

Vuen's Dungeons and Dragons. Rated E8+ for everyone 8 and up. There's a whole world out there.

If you would like to help be a part of production for this map, email me or contact me on Azeroth! You can find me in Clan Vuen or whisper me at Net_Creator, both on Azeroth.
My email is [email protected] if you want to email me about this map, whether it be a comment, a suggestion or a hate message (I would prefer it not be the latter of the three.)
If you have suggestions, though, the best place to take them is straight to the forums for this map!:
http://z7.invisionfree.com/vuensdnd/index.php
This link will take you to our forums.
Contents

Vuen's D&D Crystal 1.5 (Map)