• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need a Villager kid model with attack animations. He needs to attack with left hand.
I am making a wow orpg and already got unarmed human, night elf, dwarf, draenei, orc, troll, tauren, blood elf and undead model.
But I cant find any unarmed gnome models on this site.
I am currently using Kuhneghetz's "skeletal child" model with 67chrome's "GnomeEngineer" skin. The model is great but the smoke ruins it with the gnome skin attached for my purpose. It looks so weird that lots of smoke comes out of the eyes of the gnome. And the model have a "right hand" animation on attacks. I need the model to attack with left hand because all weapons are attached to the left hand in my map and shields are attached to the right hand. It is also important that the model is fit for attachments like weapons, helmets, breastplates and so on like the villager model. I will also request a goblin unarmed villager and a worgen unarmed villager model. But what I am mainly looking for now is gnome model with attack animations and it must use left-hand to attack. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out here :)

Level 25
Well this is a model I was experimenting with a while back using these animations. Not all of them fit the child, and there's no corpse or death sound. It does have animations for what you're requesting (left-handed attacks), so hopefully you can make some use out of it. You can always trigger a death sound to make up for the lack of one if necessary.

Attachments

• ChildAnim.mdx
    96.9 KB · Views: 83
Level 8
Hi Tickles,
You model attack with left-hand which is great :)
But when I attach a weapon to the left hand it appears in the right hand for some reason. Look at the picture, all models are using the same weapon (all weapons in my map use left hand) but your child model have it attached to his right hand for some reason, but yes he attacks with his left :p
If you fix this and add a portrait to the model I will use it :) thanks for answering, really appreciate it.
111775-albums7995-picture95046.bmp

Level 25
To get a portrait for the model, you could just import it as Units\Critters\VillagerKid\VillagerKid.mdx so it uses the default child's portrait. But I included an extra portrait just in case. The hands attachment points are also fixed.

Attachments

• ChildAnim2.mdx
    96.9 KB · Views: 113
  • ChildAnim2_Portrait.mdx
    18.4 KB · Views: 91

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

could you please give me a link to the bloodelf worker source ?

Status
Not open for further replies.