• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[SD/Modeling] VILLAGER MAN WITH GATHERING ANIMATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
1660632804280.png
1660632823149.png
1660632837032.png

The best i could make with a few time.

Attachments

• Villager+1Extraanima.mdx
    88.5 KB · Views: 12
Level 13
Woah! This is really great! Appreciate your time and effort on making this one, this should be fine. Can you some how transfer this animation to this model (Villager) since this is the one I'm using, I'm not sure how to transfer animation though. In case you're wondering , this is the map that I've been working on Forest Island Survival v1.6 - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com , :)

Level 17
Woah! This is really great! Appreciate your time and effort on making this one, this should be fine. Can you some how transfer this animation to this model (Villager) since this is the one I'm using, I'm not sure how to transfer animation though. In case you're wondering , this is the map that I've been working on Forest Island Survival v1.6 - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com , :)
there're problems with that model, the attachments points arent well fit, also i cant edit a model with out permission of the autor, i can make a completly new one if you tell me specifcally which animations do you need, it's not difficult to make a many animations model, even i made some furry rpg model with weird animations just for trolling:
1662138404283.png

Level 13
there're problems with that model, the attachments points arent well fit, also i cant edit a model with out permission of the autor, i can make a completly new one if you tell me specifcally which animations do you need, it's not difficult to make a many animations model, even i made some furry rpg model with weird animations just for trolling:
View attachment 406292
that's cool,
you can add these
None = VillagerMan Attack
Alternate = Onehand Attack
Channel = Twohand Attack
Defend = Defend Attack
Gold = Duel Attack
Lumber = Bow Attack
Work = Crossbow Attack

Thanks for helping :)

Level 17
that's cool,
you can add these
None = VillagerMan Attack
Alternate = Onehand Attack
Channel = Twohand Attack
Defend = Defend Attack
Gold = Duel Attack
Lumber = Bow Attack
Work = Crossbow Attack

Thanks for helping :)
Sorry to be late. Here it is:
1662421541678.png

No problems ingame yet, anyway i couldnt add duel animations, tell me if you really need them so i could take some time to make them from 0. Also I changed the Crossbow tag to Flesh. tell me if you need anything else or if there's any trouble with the model.

Attachments

• VillagermanSomeAnimations.mdx
    97.7 KB · Views: 10
Level 13
Sorry to be late. Here it is:
View attachment 406518

No problems ingame yet, anyway i couldnt add duel animations, tell me if you really need them so i could take some time to make them from 0. Also I changed the Crossbow tag to Flesh. tell me if you need anything else or if there's any trouble with the model.
Animations are great! I'll test it to my map and update you. By the way, I also have this "Sneak" ability where the unit is slowly walking to avoid getting noticed by wild animals within a range, can you make a walking animation for this? that would be great :)

UPDATE:
Tested the animations and they worked fine, though, i noticed that the villager portrait animation is missing so his face doesn't show up correctly.
For gathering animation (picking up) can you make it a little bit faster on the part where he goes down on his knees ? I really appreciate your efforts for this.
1662692351127.png

Last edited:
Level 17
Animations are great! I'll test it to my map and update you. By the way, I also have this "Sneak" ability where the unit is slowly walking to avoid getting noticed by wild animals within a range, can you make a walking animation for this? that would be great :)
ok
UPDATE:
Tested the animations and they worked fine, though, i noticed that the villager portrait animation is missing so his face doesn't show up correctly.
For gathering animation (picking up) can you make it a little bit faster on the part where he goes down on his knees ? I really appreciate your efforts for this.
View attachment 406679
You must import the model using the villagerman path(units\critters\VillagerMan\VillagerMan.mdx) so it will replace the original one and use its portrait, otherwise you can export=>import the same portrait using the path where this new model is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.