• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Draenei

This one took a long time since i needed to make it's own texture.

there's no Draenei category, so creep was the closest one i guess.
credits to my bnet acct: koondad

patch:
fixed internal name

enjoy

Keywords:
Villager, Draenei
Contents

Villager Draenei (Model)

Reviews
28th August 2010 General Frank: Model works in-game and perform quite well. It might be very useful for Cinmatics and anything Dreanai-related. Approved.

M

28th August 2010
General Frank:

Model works in-game and perform quite well. It might be very useful for Cinmatics and anything Dreanai-related.
Approved.

Level 23
Cool! ^^

Well as the other said, you could improve the wrap. Also, I propose that you do something with the shoulderpad thingies...

Now make a Broken(TFT) villager! ^^
Well they did have a village in WCIII, didnt they?

Level 15
The head looks like it's imported from wow, isn't it?

But it looks god! x)

lol it looks more like it's stolen from a wc3 unit, like archemonde or kil'jaeden, and then recoloured with another texture.

Actually this one is one of the most useful villager model together with the troll one, since there aren't too many draenei (Not forgotten) models on wc3. and either in the hive.

Hey Just_Spectating, dunno if you wanna do it, um, it could be a request or a model fulfill for the hive, or maybe both. But have you thought of making a Troll Worker? A creep one (the green skinned)? There is not even 1 troll worker.
Your troll villager is the most nearest model, but he carries a body instead of gold or wood.

If you do that model I'll +rep you (once again xD) because of : usefulness, and because I do need it for : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/new-world-v1-35-south-america-139902/

Thanks for reading. And good luck for all your villager models you are making. I most love them all.