• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Viking Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
VIKING INVASION

Map:
The map is smaller than I wanted it to be, the Anglo-Saxons oftenly war each other, because their bases are near, the Celts are isolated, especially the Irish, the Irish have no enemies. I made Norway and Denmark terrain, and no one can defeat Vikings in game, because no one except Vikings have ships.

Introduction:
Viking Invasion is setted during the Viking Age (820-1066). It is a strategy map with edited races.

Players:
1535v2s.png

The Vikings are only which have ships, the others did not sail as Vikings. Anglo-Saxons are often in a war and Wessex is a powerful kingdom.
The goal of Norway is to capture Britain and to sack buildings. I think the gameplay is slow, because it takes a lot of money and time to build buildings and units.
Orkney is a Norwegian colony and Danelaw is a Danish colony.

Human-Anglo-Saxon
Orc-Viking
Undead-Brythonic
Night Elf-Gaelic

Pictures:
ifc3ty.jpg

w1pbes.jpg

2irp7q1.jpg

21nl1xl.jpg

2a78kcy.jpg

17r9mf.jpg

Status