• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Veteran Paladin

I have been practicing unwrapping models with new skins and decided to share. This is part of a series of basically re wrapped Arthas's however I think many people will find them useful for various situations, and I believe they turned out rather well for my first experiments in this field.

This model is versatile, a captain of the guard? Perhaps a General? Seasoned Paladin, Adventure or Warrior?

Enjoy!

Keywords:
Knight, Warrior, Paladin, Adventurer, Soldier, Veteran
Contents

Veteran Paladin (Model)

Veteran Paladin (Model)

Reviews
22:29, 2nd Jan 2013 -Grendel:
Level 10
This one is okay; you might want to work on the chest wrap as well as the handle of the hammer. You forgot to remove the unused textures on this one along with the Armored version and the Bloodelf version.

Level 2
This would be even better if you gave him Uther's book with the gold corners an the golden hammer and crown and if you gave him a golden hammer as well.