• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Very serious problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Lol I like this quote, a long time ago, you could EASILY fool people, you can have someone dress up like freddy kruger with the makeup and everything, and go back and scare people. Most likely they would put into there bibles or w/e that it was the devil...
Most people's excuses for not knowing the origins is that god created him/her. Which really are easy simple answers, but excuses and ignorance.

Seriously a man that calls himself god and tells all these stories about his adventures, like being inside of a whale, and they put this in the bible or something, Back then people were very gullible. And seriously they were. And what happend to him? He was put the the death sentence.

Almost the same as i think.

Level 14
@emperor_d3st I think you'll remember this:

800px-Not-again-picard.jpg

Doublepalm.jpg

800px-Facepalmuber.jpg

Level 17
Arvedui, my dear, would you mind -reply- to the post?
Because I had to interpret your latest post like this:

Arvedui pulls out his finger from his nose.
Arvedui enters www.hiveworkshop.com into his internetbrowser.
Arvedui checks the "Very serious problem" thread and reads the latest replies.
Arvedui goes emo and starts to cry then he wants to take out his frustration and quotes MySpaceBarBroke's facepalm pictures.

So, please pull out your finger from your nose once again and show me you are able to write anything on your own.

Live long. And prosper.

Last edited:
Level 24
emperor_d3st: As valid points as you bring up, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SO MOTHERFUCKING VEHEMENTLY AGAINST THE IDEA OF ANY SORT OF GOD. Not having any evidence for God is not the same as having evidence against God, and God's existence is completely inconsequential to the laws of science. If God exists, then science discribes Her/His/Its work, if not, then science still describes the exact same thing, except that thing was not created by God. Stop acting like you know for a fact that there is no God, and don't act like your logic is absolutely infallible. Because of the very nature of God, there is no way to fucking know. Like, is there an afterlife? Drown in a volcano and prove to me that there is/isn't. It's the exact same situation with God; stop. This goes back and forth between an acceptable discussion on the loopholes in both science and religion and people mindlessly bashing God, which I am honestly bored with because it's been done to death and back. Just fucking google arguments for and against God, and then have them fight it out like in Smash Bros. Give them numbers, write those numbers on a piece of paper, throw them into a hat, and pick them out one by one; the last one in the hat wins.

Lol I like this quote, a long time ago, you could EASILY fool people, you can have someone dress up like freddy kruger with the makeup and everything, and go back and scare people. Most likely they would put into there bibles or w/e that it was the devil...
Most people's excuses for not knowing the origins is that god created him/her. Which really are easy simple answers, but excuses and ignorance.

By very definition, gods generally exist beyond the universe's limitations, and humanity's knowledge and comprehension.

Seriously a man that calls himself god and tells all these stories about his adventures, like being inside of a whale, and they put this in the bible or something, Back then people were very gullible. And seriously they were. And what happend to him? He was put the the death sentence.

Not gullible, but with fewer limitations on what was and was not a fantastic tale that was the result of a large ego. It is not that they were any less intelligent than people are now, but they lacked the means and knowledge to verify things that weren't obviously fake. Also, IIRC Jesus did not claim to be God, and most of the stories in the bible are not about Jesus.

P.S: Thread reported. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.