• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Very random server splits, need help optimizing triggers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I've been getting plagued with server splits on my map lately for random reasons.

Here are some instances where the map split:
Telling a group of 12 trebuchets to attack ground into fogged area.
A large number of arqebusiers firing at once.
A large number of rocket launchers with multishot firing at once.

Most of the time, server splits occur when a unit gets attacked but I am unable to reproduce any one specific event consistently to purposefully cause a server split again. It's very random. These events cause server splits and then when I try again, its fine.

Some notes:
I lowered the rolls per die below 5 for most units including the ones I've described above.

I don't believe I used (Get local player) unless there's something in gui that creates it that I'm unaware of.

I believe I removed most of the major leaks (a few small ones still remain...I'm not sure how to remove leaks with lots of waiting in them but they're one time occurence events).

If anyone can look through my map, I would greatly appreciate it. I do realize some of the triggering may seem inefficent (like the market one). I tried using integer arrays on it but it just blew up the whole thing.

Here's a link to the map:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=1ff8bx

+reps and credit to anyone able to remove server splits ruining my map >.<

tys

Status
Not open for further replies.