• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vertical Gates Models??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there, I'm trying to make buildable gates and actually I have a way to make them, but I need the Vertical gate model... It's just a question, Where can I find the vertical models of the standard gates in warcraft??? Thanks for reading!

Level 14
Use the same model but set the Art - Fixed Rotation to 0 or 180. You will also need to change the pathing Texture to the correct one. Make sure you change both the Pathing - Pathing Texture and the Pathing - Pathing Texture (Dead).

Edit: Just realized you want it to be a unit. My bad

Level 15
There are no "vertical" models. It's just an angle set for a standard model.

Doesnt really help. ^^ There are diagonal models though...

All of the Gates models can be found under the Destructible drop down when changing the model.
Can't remember if they are vertical or horizontal.

As stated before, same model. The building will become horizontal no matter which you 'chose'.

One solution is this:
Set the pathing you want (vertical) then change unit type from building to unit. When the building is completed you attach a dummy unit as pathing, which u hide/unhide on open/close events.

Anyone else got a better solution, mb someone can edit the bloody gate model! ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.