• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Version 2.1e Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
November 12, 2007

6k5cytd.jpg

Recently, I had troubles releasing 2.1d as there were a few bugs that needed to be squashed before it was ready for play. I admit that I released this version too soon, so I quickly addressed it with 2.1e which fixed (I thought) those bugs.

For one reason or another, the World Editor did not save the latest changes I made on the final save of Version 2.1e, and therefore some of the bugs in 2.1d remained unfixed. Now, though, Version 2.1e-fixed should address all of the known bugs at the present moment and should be ready for play.

My apologies to all who downloaded/hosted Version 2.1e thinking that it was complete. :slp:. Nonetheless, I hope you will understand and continue to play Against the Darkness as it continues to evolve into a better and better game! You can download Version 2.1e-fixed by Clicking Here. It contains 2 new spells, a new Doom Cinematic, and many other new updates!

Last edited:
Level 18
Point Noted!:thumbs_up:. This will be the last update for a while until many new things are added!

EDIT - The reason for these updates, though, is because (I just found out) that WEU has been fucking with my update data whenever I update my map, and not all of it gets saved when I click save. I don't know why, but it's a huge problem that is REALLY pissing me off. It's screwing over the optimal quality of Against the Darkness and I am the one who looks responsible. I'm starting to falter in my faith behind WEU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.