• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Version 1.21 wenolimits, is it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Damnit, I forgot to get the new wenolimits patch for w3 so my editor fatal errored when I tried to save the game, is wenolimits for version 1.21 out yet?

Oh and as long as I'm posting in the tools section, I've heard of this program called World Editor Unlimmited, can it edit maps that were created on the normal editor?

Last edited:
Level 6
Still isn't out... And where can I find WE No Limits just by itself, I got the one for 1.20 from w3sear.ch, but it's site is down now so I don't know where I can get the new WE No Limites without the WE Unlimited.

Level 6
I'm confused how do you use/run grimmoire? Could you maybe just email me the No Limits 1.21? My hotmail is [email protected].

The reason I need No Limits is pretty obvious, I can't work on my map untill I get it unless I temporarilly remove pretty much 3/4 of the units which would take me forever to replace later.

Alright... It STILL isn't out, and Werewulf still hasn't given me any help or sent me an email, he just gave me a link...

Damnit... When is it going to come out, it's been like over 2 weeks now, and work on my map has completely stopped :(.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.