• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Vengeful sentence, an awesome "melee" map

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi!

Im doing this map, it has most of the basic things done, but i need trigger and terraining help, so that i can organize the map properly.

I`ve done the blood elves, im doing the last work for demons, some fixes to human race, and starting with dwarves. but i need help with the rest. by now the plan is to finish this:

Demons and Dwarves. so that i need creative persons to help me with ideas ,the map terraining and the triggers.

I can do the abilities and the icons, triggered or not. but always keeping the melee gameplay.

Also the map presents some special features:

Racial passives
Aura Powers grant special hero bonuses
Special fix for heroes
only one hero allowed, instead of 3. but most powered heroes.
more resources in mines and trees
boss neutral hero (neutral hostile)
And a good gameplay, that reminds of the melee gameplay.

Level 2
Great, I like melee maps, although, I'm attempting to create one either. Good luck on your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.