• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vengeful Hunt Ver0.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A spell whit damage and summon unit.

Keywords:
Vangeful Spirit
Contents

Noob spell (Map)

Reviews
20:18, 8th Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: Review for Vengeful Hunt This spell is far to simple, and the stun effect looks very choppy. I'm sorry but this can never be approved due to it's simplicity. Status Rejected

M

20:18, 8th Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

Review for Vengeful Hunt

This spell is far to simple, and the stun effect
looks very choppy. I'm sorry but this can never
be approved due to it's simplicity.

Status

Rejected

Level 18
Doesn't seem to work properly yet :p
What was the file extension?

I don't know if size matters, but maybe that's the problem.

By the way you got to add the description here so people can see if they want to download the map :p
Nobody is going to download all maps to see the spells in it.

Level 9
Sorry but i don´t think this get approved, even if you fix the things Berzerker told you. The spell itself is just tooooo simple, you could probably do that with just using the object editor. Additionally the coding sucks, this has nearly more leaks then lines. If you want to improve yourself then come up with a better idea and ask around in the triggers and scripts forum.

~TNT

Level 37
1) Don't double post.

2)
  • Set TargetLoc = (Target point of ability being cast)
  • Set TargetLoc = (Target point of ability being cast)
It makes no sense to set the same location to two different variables. Use only one variable.

3)
  • Special Effect - Create a special effect at eFTect1 using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Taunt\TauntCaster.mdl
^Add "Destroy last created special effect" after that.

4) Vengeful Spirit and Sentry share the same event and condition. Combine the triggers.

5) Move sentry runs all the time, even if there are no instances of the spell active. Turn it on/off when needed.

6) You could use a static group for the dummies, instead of creating/destroying it again and again.

7) Spell has only one level.

8) The spell isn't easily configurable.

9) Bad grammar in tooltip:

"Create a special Sentry for 15 second's and Trow a Sentry that make's 100 dmg."

second's -> seconds
Trow a Sentry = WTF?
make's = makes (although make is a bad verb to use here I think)