• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Variations and Sky Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I have two questions i need help with.
1) Is it possible to create variations for imported models?
2) How do i create a sky for my map? I have it set to lordaron summer sky under map prefs and i have set sky lordaron summer sky for melee initilization under my trigger editor. Why isnt my sky being displayed?

Level 3
I have two questions i need help with.
1) Is it possible to create variations for imported models?
2) How do i create a sky for my map? I have it set to lordaron summer sky under map prefs and i have set sky lordaron summer sky for melee initilization under my trigger editor. Why isnt my sky being displayed?

Reply to 1st question:
Yes, i have seen and used some, but i forgot which and how sorry. . I beleive that you have to edit it in the modle or some sort although i would look further into this if your really intrested as i am not sure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to 2nd question:
Under triggers when setting sky i beleive after setting the sky with a trigger you have to then have a trigger "show" it, i forgot what the GUI line for it is however.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When setting it in the user pref. i also beleive that you need to hit "V" which uses game settings (including the sky, this setting also makes the purple squares from cini. doodads to go away) however again.. the editor is not infront of me, i hope this helps =)

~Shougun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.