• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Darkness v1.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Story

Sinful Builders have been too greedy, and builded Dark Portal which allowed Vampires to enter the world. Now you have to stop the Vampires. 3 Bravest Builders stayed to delay them for 60 seconds... what will happen next? Play and find out ;)

What is "Vampirism"? & How to play

A Vampirism is cross between tower defence and tag. Vampires chase "humans" who make bases to kill those vampires. The name "Vampirism" comes from that, when Vampire kills "Human" it will be turned into one of them.

Sinful Builder

Run & find a good spot to build. First make some harvesters from farm and also remember to build a Wall. Then I suggest creating slayer also and after that some towers & research center, upgrade stuff and like that. Remember to bring slayer to slayers pool to level it. You must kill all Vampires to win.

Vampire

You will spawn in 60 seconds. After you spawn, its recommended to get far sight to find people faster. Faster you find them, it means more "feed" and will disturb their gameplay at start. Find them, before they get too strong for you! Also you have many items and units to hire in the shops. When you kill a "Builder" it will become your minion. Your target is to kill all "Builders" in order to win.

Commands

Red

-Kick [color]
to kick a player
-Jaina in the morning for cool jaina theme, the "HPitLordPissed5"
-Gold to Vamps to give 250 gold to all Vampires

Everyone

-Name *txt* to change your name.

Screenies

14kf95z.jpg

Here are the Vampires shops & Healing fountain.

8z0ftx.jpg

Here you can see slayer, builder, harvesters and some basic structures.

Changelog

Version 1.9
-Modified Vampires abilities
-Balanced game

Version 1.8
-New abilities for builder
-Modified Game play constants & textures
-Fixed ally swap bug probadly
-Balanced game, new upgrades
-Improved some triggers

Version 1.7
-Trigger fixes, new command
-Edited units & added more tech tree
-2 new items for Vampires

Version 1.6
-Release in Hive
-Bug fixes
-Trigger fixes
-Added some new features

Some credits to Brambleclaw for modding my triggers to make sense. I also want to thank Tomv8 for making Vampires healing spell.

Don't re-release this map!
Contents

Vampirism Darkness v1.9 (Map)

Reviews
23:48, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Just another vampirism map, nothing special about it whatsoever. Memory leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial Terrible terrain, I know it's a vampirism map, but at least add some...

M

23:48, 8th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:

Just another vampirism map, nothing special about it whatsoever.

Memory leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial

Terrible terrain, I know it's a vampirism map, but at least add some terrain tile variation and plants, flowers, grass, etc.

Contact Me

Level 17
Tip: Dont upload maps which are like 5% complete ^^ but oh well
Otherwise cant give an oppinion without being biast merh First comment yeys

Level 30
hey bro! I can't visualize your map very well can you follow these steps describing our rules about map uploading:

show us some information about your map, tells more about the Gameplay, Features, Commands, Screenshots, Credits, and Changelogs.

by following these useful BB codes it can help you out with coding stuffs, and better yet, apply these Templates depends on your style, good luck and happy map-making :)

Level 3
hey bro! I can't visualize your map very well can you follow these steps describing our rules about map uploading:

show us some information about your map, tells more about the Gameplay, Features, Commands, Screenshots, Credits, and Changelogs.

by following these useful BB codes it can help you out with coding stuffs, and better yet, apply these Templates depends on your style, good luck and happy map-making :)

Okay! :)

Last edited:
Level 3
You know, vampirism has many authors.... Don't know who's the original author of the map...

Dude.. your trying to tell that I stole this map? Search it from epicwar.com or search my name and you can see my earliest releases -_-... and I don't care even there are like 460 versions of Vampirism. Why did I copy a Vampirism? I'm a big fan of Vampirism maps and its easy to start learning about map making when doing from familiar map. And I like doing map about game type I like.

Dude.. your trying to tell that I stole this map? Search it from epicwar.com or search my name and you can see my earliest releases -_-... and I don't care even there are like 460 versions of Vampirism. Why did I copy a Vampirism? I'm a big fan of Vampirism maps and its easy to start learning about map making when doing from familiar map. And I like doing map about game type I like.
am not saying it that way... I just want to tell you that when I searched vamperism in epicwar seems like there are many authors who own the same title as yours... I know that this IS REALLY MADE FROM YOUR HARD HARD WORK...