• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Vampiric for 1 hit with 12 secomds cooldown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi there!
Guys, help me please to create an item that has an ability:
passive
gives owner 100% vampiric and +100 damage (vampiric potion) for 1 attack.
Cooldown 12 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 10
You can use "Vampiric Potion" ability and remove it when the unit deals damage with that buff.

If you play DotA, it will be similar to Earthshaker's "Enchant Totem".

You don't understand! I already have "Satanic :ogre_hurrhurr:"
It must be PASSIVE ability... like Gondar's "Jinada"
It must enchant weapon with buff every 12 seconds and that buff have to be removed when owner make a hit.

I know how to buff hero, I also know how to remove buff, I don't know how to create a Cooldown on the item.

Level 10
Then do the same but disable trigger for 12 seconds, removing the bonuses everytime the unit deals the damage from an attack. You can use use two passive item abilities for the bonuses.

And if my hero won't attack for more than 12 seconds?

But wait, is there an ability that buffs unit vampirism? Or how will I make owner of item to cast vampiric potion on himself? Add ability - disable ability - use ability - remove ability??

You say "use tha same"))) I don't know how that spell is made :vw_sad:

Level 8
Personally I'd just save the unit's handleid and a value onto a hashtable after he has attacked, remove the buff then create a timer counting down for 12 seconds, that way if he drops the item and picks it up again he wont get the buff because you can check if the hashtable has a value on his handleid + custom value you assigned earlier. After the 12 seconds if the unit has the item then add the buff again, but if the unit doesn't have the item then remove the value from the hashtable so if he picks it up again it'll instantly affect him instead of waiting.

Level 10
Personally I'd just save the unit's handleid and a value onto a hashtable after he has attacked, remove the buff then create a timer counting down for 12 seconds, that way if he drops the item and picks it up again he wont get the buff because you can check if the hashtable has a value on his handleid + custom value you assigned earlier. After the 12 seconds if the unit has the item then add the buff again, but if the unit doesn't have the item then remove the value from the hashtable so if he picks it up again it'll instantly affect him instead of waiting.

Could you male an example? because I dont quite catch how to do it... :goblin_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.