• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampire SpellPack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Blood Consume:Jumps In Front Of The Target, Biting Him Every Sec For 5 Seconds, Dealing 15/30/45 Dmg To It And Healing Himself 15/30/45.

Bloody Punch:Alucard Hits The Target And Blood From The Target Comes Out Behind Him Dealing Damage To Him And Enemies Behind Him In A Line 200/300/400.

Bat Strike:Alucard turns himself into a batat the position of the target. He lifts the targetup in the air and 2 seconds later he lets him go turning into a vampire again. As The Target hits the grounds he stuns nearby enemies including himself for 3/4/5 seconds and dealing 200/250/300 Dmg

Brain Damage:Causes A Brain Bleed For A Target, Losing Blood Each Second For 6 Seconds. Each Loss Of Blood Stuns For 0.10 Seconds And Damages 40 /60/80

All Credit Goes To Me! xD "JMS"

These Spell Are GUI/Triggers And Are Completly Leakless.. But Not MUI/MPI..x$

Keywords:
jms, Vampire, GUI, SpellPack.
Contents

Vampire SpellPack ""JMS"" (Map)

Reviews
17:03, 16th Jun 2010 Hanky: Not MUI/MPI. Read the spell submission rules please.

M

17:03, 16th Jun 2010
Hanky:
Not MUI/MPI. Read the spell submission rules please.

IS It forbidden that spells are mui/mpi?? :S

Its forbidden to upload spells that not are MUI.

Submissions must be bugless, leakless, lagless on a computer that runs Warcraft III smoothly, and fully multiinstanceable. Spells using non-recycling "indexing systems" will not be accepted.

[EDIT]

Tried the spells and one of them could be done in object editor. The others was boring. The bat thingy was a nice idea.
The thing that causes your spells not being MUI is that your turn on/off the loop trigger.

Yea Dark Axl is right. Indexing or hashtables. Please dont ask me about how to do it, cuz i never made a spell using indexing or hashtables. My first time trying to put some hashtables into my spell was yesterday :p
Anyways there are a nice hashtable-tutorial in the tutorial section. For indexing, i dont know what you can do. Try asking someone that is using it in their systems/spells.