1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Valkyrie Sisters / Female Paladins

Submitted by HL_Vortex
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Here are some models I've made for my custom campaign The Exile Wars. They are female paladins or in my case the warrior sect the "Valkyries".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first model is Yska the Warrior Queen. She is one of the three Valkyrie Sisters and the leader of the sect.

The other models are the two other sisters Fryda and Lagatha,they wield the traditional valkyrie glaive rather than a crucible axe a blessed weapon of Yska.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are one of the first models I've made in warcraft 3 let alone reforged.

I was gonna wait to upload these until I released the first chapter of the campaign but I thought the hive could use a little more female warriors/paladins.

Please remember to credit if you use.
Previews
Contents

Yska (Model)

Yska_Portrait (Model)

Fryda (Model)

Fryda_Portrait (Model)

Lagatha (Model)

Lagatha_Portrait (Model)

1. Lothar1994

Lothar1994

Resources:
    Resources:
    I absolutely love this.

I was just thinking of making a Warcraft 3 Viking themed map. Now I have model I been looking for :)

2. SebioL

SebioL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good proposal friend, sure to be very useful. In Laghata apparently everything was great.
    I’d just do some better scaling on Fryda’s armbands and boots, and in the proportions of Yska's head. All these details, I believe they got a little big, causing a certain proportional disparity.

I would also find it interesting to exchange the shoulder pads between some and even other accessories, for example Yska’s wing pads for one of the other two, because in addition to the other elements, the animation even fully refers to Uther, if the idea is to resemble himself, trying to remember exactly each of the paladins... that's fine.

3. Archaos

Archaos

Resources:
    Resources:
    thats pretty neat, i imagine the model viewer here has issues displaying things properly, other im seeing no head on thier models lmao but im sure there is a head in game. so nice :)

4. Goffterdom

Goffterdom

Resources:
    Resources:
    I absolutely love that!

5. HL_Vortex

HL_Vortex

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will be doing some further editing to these models plus releasing the hybrid melee ranged unit once I can sort the animations but I am going away for a week so It might be a while. And yeah the viewer is bugged; they work fine in game.

6. Raddazong

Raddazong

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really nice idea.
    Yska feels just a little unfinished to me:
    3 stand animations which are completely identical, two attack animations which are completely identical.
    And her eyes look like from an anime.
    The other two are wonderful.

7. Ken Lenard Navarro

Ken Lenard Navarro

Resources:
    Reforged HD Icons:
    Resources:
  8. Gizzlow

Gizzlow

Resources:
    Resources:
    They are great, we really need more models of women of this type, thank you for sharing