• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scarlet Crusade Paladin Female

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is just scarlet female paladin. Yes, although this model is female, it does not have huge breasts, as we usually can see in all sorts of anime or games now. But I found an excuse for this, that there are women with masculine features, a masculine character, and this model is precisely the representative of this side.

You can support me by Patreon. You can check here why I ask for this support.
Previews
Contents

Icons (Icon)

Scarlet Crusade Paladin Female (Model)

Scarlet Crusade Paladin Female Portrait (Model)

But I found an excuse for this, that there are women with masculine features, a masculine character, and this model is precisely the representative of this side.
As a recently-out transgirl, I appreciate and respect this sentiment - very cool, Vulfar! <3
(Besides: realistically, y'all wouldn't be able to see big boobas underneath a proper suit of heavy armor.)

That aside, I really like this model! It's got a lot of character for something more "generic," as in not based off an existing lore figure. The choice of head matched with that hood works really well imo.