• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Valhalla

Is this a good Idea or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Valhalla The Norse Heaven:
Brawl it out in large battles with no worry's of death or injury, if u die then you come back immediately in Odin's hall were you feast until your full then you go fight again. Not just that there are Valkyries to make your stay even more enjoyable. That would be a much more enjoyable than the Christian Heaven.
Why not make this interesting heaven into a Warcraft 3 map.

Take control of a hero and fight in large battles against other hero's until Ragnarok. I believe that coulld be a good map idea.
just one problem i suck at map making.
so im sharing this idea with those who would like to use it
please tell me if its a good idea or not

Level 1
Yes i like the stories of Norse mythology also.
Tell me if you make a map similar to my idea id like to help test or something
im glad u like the idea

Level 7
ehh.. comparing it to a christian heaven sucks... I mean,I understand from you,
that norse heaven is about immortality and war (even if imo and from what i know its not)... Compare war and violence and pain with a heaven of eternal happiness (excuse me if i seem rude but its late and im a bit drunk... at 13!? lul).Anyway, returning to the subject, it's a pretty good idea for a map and it will work good with some polishing and something tricky.

Level 7
ehh.. comparing it to a christian heaven sucks... I mean,I understand from you,
that norse heaven is about immortality and war (even if imo and from what i know its not)....

A little explanation: When you die in war you will be reincarnated in the halls of Valhalla. There you will battle against the other dead vikings. In the evening all your cut of limbs will be put back on place and you will have a great feast in Valhalla. (As far as I know :wink:)

Level 6
Those who believed in Valhalla also believed death in battle was the greatest glory a man could achieve.
So basically if you went to Valhalla you could die in battle until Ragnarok.

Might be hard to understand, but that's what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.