• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Idea: Valhalla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Valhalla The Norse Heaven:
Brawl it out in large battles with no worry's of death or injury, if u die then you come back immediately in Odin's hall were you feast until your full then you go fight again. Not just that there are Valkyries to make your stay even more enjoyable. That would be a much more enjoyable than the Christian Heaven.
Why not make this interesting heaven into a Warcraft 3 map.

Take control of a hero and fight in large battles against other hero's until Ragnarok. When you die you respawn in Odin's hall which could have items to purchase or something. For Ragnarok it could be cool, say after half an hour or something you, other players and NPC's alongside Odin and Thor get sent to face Loki's army of evil. I believe that could be a good map idea.
just one problem i suck at map making.
so im sharing this idea with those who would like to use it
please tell me if its a good idea or not

Level 10
Well...these kinds of maps are good for times of boredom... you just kill useless creatures that are constantly coming, and you buy items and etc.
If the players are enemies on the battlefield it will be good to play. But just killing creeps and fuckin around in heaven would be kind of boring.
With good heroes and spells, this could be a good map, eventhough the concept is very empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.