• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

USMC Campaign Demo

Should I make a USMC campaign

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
159829-albums1389-picture14863.png

This is the first map (I might make a cinematic first map) but I made this just to get an opinion if its good enough,if this is of high enough quality and if im skilled enough to continue this project. if you think its good enough post and tell me any ideas you have I would be obliged and welcome to criticism.

USMC Campaign Demo Specs.

* Two main characters
* Challenging missions
* In-depth storyline
* United States Marine Corps
* Individual unit ranking and statistics

If I continue this campaign it will be extremely more detailed and more imports. It will be mission based following the careers of two ranking marine officers, and their troops.
Frequently Asked Questions

• This isn't another one of those "Marines vs. Zombies" maps is it?
    No... Well i cant realy say. Some mission or missions might involve zombie killing but as of right now, There are no zombie missions scheduled.
  • What do you mean two main characters?
    I mean the story will follow the career paths of two marine officers. If one dies, GAME OVER.
  • When will this be completed? Will it?
    I give myself 1-2 weeks per mission map, and 1-3 days per cinematic map. I plan on making a rather in-depth campaign so don't expect for 2-3 months. So yes it will be if 50+% give me a :thumbs_up:

USMC Demo Action Shots

159829-albums1955-picture14864.jpg

159829-albums1955-picture14865.jpg

159829-albums1955-picture14866.jpg

159829-albums1955-picture14868.jpg

159829-albums1955-picture14867.jpg

Available Demo Ranks
159829-albums1955-picture14869.jpg

Attachments

• USMC.w3x
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Level 4
Maps about the military are cheesy, imo.

Models don't do people justice, gameplay doesn't do people justice.

Level 8
If the campaign is approved then will make the gameplay give real life justice. Also i will have a friend modeler of mine make custom models.
*UPDATE* The current screenshots are only mof the first map. I will make another mission and maybe a cinematic sequence so people can get a better idea of what I am trying to make. Also i will add more screenshots. Expect a campaign,screenshot ,and description update within the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.