• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

T-h-e E-x-t-i-n-c-t-i-o-n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
INTRODUCTION
This game is going to be a survival map like UA2 / NOTD. Compltete missions in order to gain more Exp , then ranks. but i will be adding Some same / Some different Features. I will be adding a wide variety of missions , for example there will be around 2-4 events that can start of different missions so every game there will be a different mission.

COMPLETED FEATURES
.Save/load Working bugless , unhack-able , and short
.About half of the marine actions are complte
.Custom unit sounds
.Custom Weapon sounds
.Terrain is complte

FEATURED CLASS COMPLTETION
Rifleman- 50%
Firebat - 40%
Scout Sniper -0%
Medic -0%
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician -0%
Machine Gunner-0%
Assaultman -0%
Infantry Unit Leader -0%
Reconnaissance Man 0%

Complted Marine Actions
Jam/Unjam - this feature was introduced in UA2 and its now in The Extinction
Prone - This Feature was part of the animations on Talon_The_Mages Models allowing the marine to lie down.
Night Vision Goggles - This is in NOTD AM / UA2 but mine is different , mine creates a scope circle in the middle of the screen making more like NVG but not making it annoying in gameplay.
Sprint / Reload - Sprint makes you run fast / Reload changes your clip.

SUPPORT
Register at the site www.the-extinction.co.nr and start postin : ) (screenies are there also)

Level 25
Why don't you just upload the screenshots here? You'll draw more attention if you just add them or at least direct links to the images/files so we can check them out without having to actually navigate through websites to find what we're looking for.
~Craka_J

Level 7
Why don't you just upload the screenshots here? You'll draw more attention if you just add them or at least direct links to the images/files so we can check them out without having to actually navigate through websites to find what we're looking for.
~Craka_J

Pretty obvious he just wanted to advertise his site. ; / But yeah get us some direct links, I'm not gonna search your site for screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.