• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Using Skins in Wc3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
1) There is a tutorial section
2) there is an FAQ post

lol
try to figure it out yourself if you dont want to check

Level 13
StrateRecord3 said:
Can someone please tell me how to use the skins that I can download at this site in warcraft? Or give me a site to visit?
yes. dont post a thread, and go check the tutorial section, its far from being hard, nothing to give you a headache. when i didnt know how to use a skin in a map, i figured it out alone, so you can do it too.

Level 3
No no no you don't understand i have read your tutorials on skins, i have succesfully changed the path of the skin as instructed but it still does not work. How are you supposed to know what unit the skin applies to?

Level 2
StrateRecord3 said:
No no no you don't understand i have read your tutorials on skins, i have succesfully changed the path of the skin as instructed but it still does not work. How are you supposed to know what unit the skin applies to?
Normaly its in the txt file provided with the skin , if not mostly the skin patch is the same as the sound path wich you can find in the sound editor menu (the yellow speaker). MOSTLY the same not always.

Status
Not open for further replies.