• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Using Demolisher as Projectile Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey, i'm new. I'm trying to launch missiles from orc demolisher as dummy

• Nature Malace
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set BS_A_04_NM_Loc[0] = (Position of BS_BF_Boss)
      • For each (Integer BS_A_04_NM_Int) from 1 to 25, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set BS_A_04_NM_Loc[1] = (BS_A_04_NM_Loc[0] offset by (Random real number between 400.00 and 1000.00) towards (Facing of BS_BF_Boss) degrees)
          • Set BS_A_04_NM_Reg = (Region centered at BS_A_04_NM_Loc[1] with size (500.00, 500.00))
          • Set BS_A_04_NM_Loc[2] = (Random point in BS_A_04_NM_Reg)
          • Unit - Create 1 Attack Nature for Player 11 (Dark Green) at BS_A_04_NM_Loc[0] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack Ground BS_A_04_NM_Loc[2]
          • Unit - Add a 0.20 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BS_A_04_NM_Loc[1])
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BS_A_04_NM_Loc[2])
          • Set BS_A_04_NM_Reg = No region
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BS_A_04_NM_Loc[0])
That trigger works. The purpose is create the dummy unit on the center of the caster and launch missiles to caster's face. I count the number of missile launched but it doesn't match with the loop, is there something wrong with the dummy or the triggers?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.