• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Urukhai

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I've done this model, because the other Uruk-model i wanted to use had no weapon and i wanted to complete my map without that many trigger, so this is what cam out of my work :)

Import:
Textures\Uruk.blp
leave .mdx file as it is.

Give Credits if you use it.
But if you are not its ok 2^^

Keywords:
Urukai, Uruk, Hai, Lotr, Lord, of, the, rings, isengard, saruman, legolas
Contents

Urukhai (Model)

Reviews
11:22, 31st Jul 2009 General Frank: Improve the skin immensely and do more changes to the mesh or I'll have to reject it. You have 48 hours. Have a nice day. 2nd August 2009: I gave you 48 hours and you have just not have used them. Your...

M

11:22, 31st Jul 2009
General Frank:

Improve the skin immensely and do more changes to the mesh or I'll have to reject it.
You have 48 hours.
Have a nice day.

2nd August 2009:
I gave you 48 hours and you have just not have used them. Your pitty. Model looks still very bad. Rejected.

Level 25
Well, the skin needs a major improvement though. Looks like it can be good if polished up and was less blurry, otherwise it looks like shit right now. Sorry. Looks like you have about 48 hours to work on it and make it look better otherwise it's headed for the trash bin.

Good luck!

Level 10
This is actually good
Things I think you should do:

lighten the skin a little, but not much.
And you should probably add more highlights.
and you should not use so much dark at the chest, looks a little like he has boobs now:xxd:

Good things:
You made their mark, and their kind of sword.
and you made it look like an urukhai :grin:

Level 26
1. there is a hole in the head.
2. the texture is very very blurry
3. almost no changes to the mesh
4. the geoset animations are completely messed up
5. change the model´s internal name( in War3ModelEditor under: Edit-->Model Properties)
6. some unneeded materials

Level 14
I don't think this looks like Uruk-Hai you have to check how the Uruk-Hai looks like in the movie becase they really don't looks like this and I think you have choosen wrong model to do one with. I think you should use Blademaster or Grom model instead. The only thing I liked in this model was the sword, it looks great! 2/5