• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord of the Rings Models & Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The Ultimate Defense of Minas Tirith

Need a variety of different models and spells. I have searched far and wide for these, but still cant get them... (or at least a proper working version)

Gimli
Faramir(human archer)
Lurz(orc archer)
Gothmog(WargRider)
Balrog
Saruman
Urukhai (Sword + Spear + Archer)
Drummer Troll
Haradrim (Warrior + Archer)
Mumakil
Dennethor

This site has nice images of actual 3D models to use as a base for design!

http://www.thepalantir.org/photopost/index.php

OK now there is a boatload of these I need...
any help would be appreciated!

I'll either name an NPC in the map after you of give rep, your choice!

to see a list of the spells I need, check out the development thread here: (go to the hidden box named: "Units and Spells - List and Discussions" for full list)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/ultimate-defence-minas-tirtih-180480/

Level 4
hehe. already raided the skins section (check attachment for used models)

the Gimli (heromountainking) one doesn't work for some reason, tried it like 3 times already...

thanx anyway

Attachments

• Units_Bad.jpg
    Units_Bad.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 2,387
  • Units_Good.jpg
    Units_Good.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 2,455
Level 4
RE: Gimli: I think so, followed THW instructions (link from skin page) and even a couple of other I made up.. donno if its a version issue..?!

RE: Saruman: hehe, yep, got that one for Gandalf... It was quite the tossup between the two but Gandalf can 'Mount Shadowfax' and then becomes the normal Arch Mage/Antonidas (works well as it's the same looking mage model). Could prob try attach a new staff or something tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.