• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uploading UI's (user interface skins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well I'm a maker of cool UI's and stuff like that. But in THW you can only submit one skin/resource file at a time, not in batches or .zip files, and usually UI's contain multiple images (like Unit Queues and UI Interface) to make them work, but the chances of approval are very slim.

OK here's my resource, a 100% freehand Unit Queue pack w/ a Unit Queue, Progress Bar Border and Progress Bar fill. Give credit to me when you use it.

Do you think these resources will be approved? (I wanna be the first to upload a Game Interface skin in Skins section:grin:, plus the Progress Bar textures are really small, but they are an important part of the unit queue resource)

Or in other words can UI's be approved? (in nature UI's have multiple image files:cool:)

THx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.