• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uploading Attachments With Models

Your Opinion

• Yes, I agree

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I agree, but it should be done differently

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, I do not feel this should be implemented

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that you should be able to upload attachments/effects meant to be used with one of your models, and they are in the folder when the file is downloaded. Uploadable types: .blp, .mdx, .mp3, .wav

This would save people time if they make a model and 4 different attachments for the model, so they can upload all of the attachments with the model, and not have to make a new submission for each attachment.

Level 32
As Ralle fully develops his new model pack system, support will certainly be included for multiple models (like effects or weapons). As far as the sounds goes, however, we'll have to wait and see on that. The inclusion of such a feature will be up to the webmaster himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.