• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

I'm really confused, because I can't find how to add armor(specific number) with using this upgrade: Apply Defense Upgrade Bonus. Or it's impossible to change armor?

I'm using this trigger:
  • Global Upgrade 01
    • Events
      • Time - upgrade_timer[0] expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Set the current research level of Damage Upgrade to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Armour Upgrade to 1 for (Picked player)
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: All units have been...
everything works fine, in game damage and armor upgrades, damage is increased, but armor still is 0, and don't know where to change that bonus. I hope you could understand, please help! :D :ogre_datass:

Level 17
i would use the standard upgrades of humans, that should work.
you also have to check if the unit has the upgrade in his Technology-Tree - Used Upgrades. (you can find that in the object editor. just click on your unit and search it in the list)

Level 3
Thanks both, like GIMLI_2 offered used standard upgrades, and it worked. Don't understand why custom doesn't work :|... +REP both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.