• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upgrade Mod Nirvana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Good morning, I have been seeing the mod nirvana, and a Naga update has caught my attention, which gives more life's regeneration to be in the water. I would like to know how to do that skill / upgrade. Thanks.

(P.S: My english is regular, if they speak spanish it would be fantastic)

Level 39
I haven't seen the map so I know of three possibilities:
  1. They altered the blight tile texture and placed that beneath all the water, then made Naga units undead and used their normal 'hp regain on blight' ability.
  2. Constantly check the ground point beneath each naga unit with something like IsTerrainPathable(x,y,PATHING_TYPE_FLOATABILITY). If it is water, increase the unit's HP or add some 'hp per second' ability.
  3. Put regions over each of the water areas, and check for units in those regions constantly. If a unit is found, increase its hp or add some 'hp per second' ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.