• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Update Warcraft 2 Icons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Do people use the Warcraft 2 Icons?

Do they need to be updated?

How about some more Warcraft 2 Icons?

Yes, thats not all warcraft 2 icons that I uploaded before. There are more, like the repair one, harvest gold/lumber, move, patrol and the snow covered building icons, aswell as the outland building icons. I could fix these aswell. Allso, I've discovered that the DISBTN of the last arrow upgrade is assigned as DISBTN for the 2nd arrow upgrade and I couldn't find the last arrow upgrade, so I gues it has ben removed due to broken links. The current DISBTN's borders doesn't fade as mutch as Blizzard's Warcraft 3 icons, that I've allso discovered, so I could fix that too.

This allso means that the icon section moderators will get job to do, sience its not possible to select categori for iconpacks they will fall in to the wrong categori. What do people say I could fix this no-problem!

Except for this I will rename every icon to "BTNWCIIiconname.blp" so they won't accidentely replace any allready excisting Warcraft 3 icons.

NOTE: The Warcraft 2 icons are made by Blizzard Entertainment, not me! The Warcraft 2 icons are made by Blizzard Entertainment, not me!The Warcraft 2 icons are made by Blizzard Entertainment, not me!

PS: To those who claims that I don't give credits to the original makers, like CRAZYRUSSIAN (lh2read). Enough credits to Blizzard?

Level 6
How about making icons that use these paths:
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNDerejuvenation;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNDeathKnight;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBundsofLumber;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNGoldCoins;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNDarkWave;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNUndeadCatapult;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNHeroWarlock;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNWarlock;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNGoblinAlchemist;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNKnightofJustice;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNFootmanPast;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNOrcSphearman;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNHolyBlast;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNMoltenboltOfRock;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNLightningboltPast;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNArrowOfCrippling
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNRingOfAcid;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNChieftainOfTheOrcs;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNFlyingSpiritWyvern;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNChaosRock;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNLightningArrowOld;
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSilverDragon.

Level 45
spaghetti.

but i myself..dont really like spaghetti much though..but i couldnt put like..cookies..cuz i dont like cookies either...so i said spaghetti cuz its all squiggly and twirly and can make spirals

i <3 spirals!

oh..and no..nhoez... i shalt not remove my sig..although i was thinking about changing it to one of my other works..

you want a siggy?

Level 6
Werewulf said:
spaghetti.

but i myself..dont really like spaghetti much though..but i couldnt put like..cookies..cuz i dont like cookies either...so i said spaghetti cuz its all squiggly and twirly and can make spirals

i <3 spirals!

oh..and no..nhoez... i shalt not remove my sig..although i was thinking about changing it to one of my other works..

you want a siggy?
I'll give you one more chance.Remove it or the Werewolf will not live another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.