• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Up & Runnin again - Small model edit needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone, before you lose your heads let me tell you something when you can actually here me. First, like the title says, im up and running again after 1year of being out of warcraft 3 and my old project 'Starless Nights'. Second, everyones probably thinking 'wtf is this guy on about? ive never heard of him', thats because my project kinda dropped halfway when i got lazy and gave up on it. Let me just put everything out to you, and yes i do realise this isnt my life story, its a request. Starless Nights was originally intended to be a team hero battle (similar to Dota) but at night the world would turn to hell and everyone would more or less just lose their heads. Last night i was in bed after playing a game of w3 online for the first time in ages and it hit me...Ive never heard of or played a good and fun 8 man hero ffa. And so ive decided to re-establish all of my old files, etc, watever you wanna call it and im back on track with a new 'Starless Nights' project. Since ive got that out to you, you may have a different opinion of me and actually think to give my little request a try.

So, long story short, ive got a model that was made for me back in the day, but the abilities and hero type ive chosen for the model doesnt exactly fit. So i was wondering if anyone out there could be kind enough to have a wack at putting claws or one long assassin looking claw on both of his hands. Im hoping for the claws to look like the ones on the Naga Enchantress by jigrael. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=47743&prev=c=6&d=list&r=20

The model was based off the Satyr Trickster (weapon was removed and it was reskinned from my knowledge). The hero is a sort of speedy shadow manipulator if you can picture that, his abilities consisting of shruiken throws, posions and disappearing and appearing out of no where. In short hes a sneaky lil hero.

Heres some pictures of the model (Model file itself should be below-I forget how the posting works)

--Edit, pictures are like 3mb each and took too god dam long to upload so i didnt bother. Instead ill just try to explain. Basically its just a black satyr that has fur resembling that of a werewolf. No horns. No weapons. Blue Eyes. Just open the model and see for urself.

Thanks alot guys, especially if you took the time to listen to my blabbing. take care everyone.

Attachments

• Vargar.mdx
    137.5 KB · Views: 83
Level 1
sweet thanks a million man, id give you rep....but as you see, i only just rejoined and have none to give. forgiveness pleasssh?

thanks again man, really is appreciated

Level 1
^_- if you say so, i didnt know u can still give rep while you dont have any, meh, here you go dondustin and thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.