• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unwalkable doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So basically the problem that I'm facing is that I can't make a trigger created bridge walkable. I have a map split into two via a river and I would like to create a bridge via trigger every time a triggering unit enters a region. I manage to create the bridge but it's not walkable, and if I create the same bridge manually in the world editor I can walk normally.

TL:DR - Bridge created via trigger ain't walkable. How can I make it walkable.

Level 12
You can try this.Create trigger without triggers first, hide and kill it at the start of the map and unhide and resurrect when you need.

Create a bridge without trigger :D

Last edited:
Level 1
You can try this.Create trigger without triggers first, hide and kill it at the start of the map and unhide and resurrect when you need.

Thank you, it worked. Tho could someone explain why didn't the trigger created bridge work in first place ?

Status
Not open for further replies.