Unsure about uploading a spell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi.

Well, this may sound stupid, but right now I feel very unsure about uploading the first spell I actually make. I don't know if it's worth the upload.
I'm very frightened of the "Rejected" word, you know...

What would you do in my place?

Regards

Level 9
Well, OK then. Maybe I'm still a bit new to this/noob (it's the first resource I upload)... And also the spell is nothing extremely awesome (at least I think so).
But what the hell, I'm going to upload it right now, and see the results. Everything has a first time, I suppose.

Regards

Level 8
Well, OK then. Maybe I'm still a bit new to this/noob (it's the first resource I upload)... And also the spell is nothing extremely awesome (at least I think so).
But what the hell, I'm going to upload it right now, and see the results. Everything has a first time, I suppose.

Regards

Dude, my first upload spell was a total disaster. It was many years ago, and to this day that fcking spell still bgus. You cant do worse than that!

Level 9
I feel better now. XD After reading your comments I somehow am not so afraid of getting rejected. You know, I don't why, but before this thread I was thinking of a rejected resource as some kind of :goblin_boom:, or something like that... XD

Anyway, I can wait for the review, I'm not in a hurry to PM anyone to do it. Probably, sooner or later, the spell will be reviewed. At least, I hope so.

And, StaRMaestroS, if I'm not wrong, was begging for the link, so here it is:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/lightning-vortex-v1-0-a-221987/

Well, thank you guys!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.