• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

noob question about posting pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey,

i used image shack to upload a picture and i used the first thumpnail for forums link. however, for some reason the image is only visable while i edit it. when i have finished editing it is gone, and i asume that other people cant see the images since i cant...

does anyone know why this happens, and more importantly, how to avoid this from happening? anyone know a good image hosting site?

(feeling very noob right now x( )

thanks for your trouble.

Level 32
Images called from other sites like imageshack are displayed using the [IMG][/IMG] tags:
insertimage.gif

Example:

35px-Wikipedia-logo.png

Would be displayed using the vBulletin code:

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/63/Wikipedia-logo.png/35px-Wikipedia-logo.png[/IMG]

Images physically attached to Hive Workshop posts using the [ATTACH][/ATTACH] tags are displayed as thumbnails.

Don't edit your images while you are uploading them, finish your work first, then upload the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.