• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

To Model Uploaders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Guys please from now on...when you upload an World of Warcraft Model upload it with a weapon in hes hand doesn't matter what weapon...don't let them weaponless...i tried lots of modes to insert a weapon to the model named ElfDruid.mdx but nothing...i set the target attachment to hand right and it stands to left hand...but upper than the arm...if someone knows hot to solve this problem reply here please...and if there isn't any qure for this please upload models with weapons...the weapon should be in the arm that the model is hitting with...thank you all and good luck...sorry for my bad english....i'm Romanian user...i will release a map...named Warcraft 3 Gates of Ahn'Qiraj...(from the wow title) and the size of the map will get to 400MB...i don't know how i will upload it but i will ;) see'a later.

Status
Not open for further replies.