• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unsolved UMSWE Trackable Object Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hi, i got some problems as the title says.

Ive got these triggers and the main problem is that the variable is not setting to it, it becomes NULL, thats what Dr SuperGood tells me.. So anyone knows how to fix it?
  • InvTrackables
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set InvTrackable[1] = (Create trackable object using path square.MDX at Location ((X of (Position of Empty Slot 0365 <gen>)),(Y of (Position of Empty Slot 0365 <gen>))) facing 0.00)
  • Trackables MouseOver
    • Events
      • Trackable Object - The cursor is moved over (udg_InvTrackable[1])
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Weapon Slot at (Position of Empty Slot 0365 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Oh, and is there a way for not creating every single Trackable event? I need around 100 xP:bored:

Level 20
Okay, i tried this:
  • InvTrackables
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Inventory
    • Actions
      • Set InvTrackable[1] = (Create trackable object using path units\undead\Abomination\Abomination.mdl at Location ((X of (Position of Empty Slot 0365 <gen>)),(Y of (Position of Empty Slot 0365 <gen>))) facing 0.00)
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
but the other Trigger doesnt do anything D:

Level 11
Event : a trackable is clicked
Conditon: clicked trackable is equal to <your trackable>
Actions: Your actions

It's very simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.